Saturday, June 28, 2014

Shannon's visit!!

Shannon inspired me to capture what it is like to visit here. :) She has taken a bunch of pictures on her sweet camera, but because I couldn't figure out how to get them off the camera, I took a picture of her pictures...lol...pardon the strange resolution. This is not very 2014 of me :) I didn't want to disturb her in her hammock :)
 

Here is her first hour.....started with some tropical drinks!



She got a few pictures of the inside of the Luna cabana....I figured I should post because soon it will look much different!




We stopped at Mango's for lunch and got some fun vacation-ey shots...


Here is a cute picture of us from Rumfish last night.....Shannon was friends with the whole place by the time we left :)
And we went to Detatch this morning for breakfast....Sticks is happy to have his American girlfriend here!
We are heading to Lobsterfest this afternoon and evening...more fun to come! (with more appropriate resolution pictures!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment